With any surgical procedure, most understand the importance of finding a qualified, highly-experienced doctor. It’s much more likely that a skilled surgeon will keep you safe and provide you with the result you desire than one who is not as well-trained. Is finding a trusted practitioner for cosmetic injections, such as Botox or filler, just as important? Though cosmetic injections are non-surgical treatments, it is still extremely important to choose an experienced and skilled practitioner to perform them. Let’s take a look at the reasons why now.
Why You Should Take the Time to Find a Reputable, Qualified Healthcare Provider?
Spending time to find an experienced and qualified healthcare provider means you are much more likely to get the results you are looking to achieve. Here is why:
- The more skillful your injector is, the more likely you will attain the results you want.
An experienced injector will listen to your desires and talk to you about the best treatment options to give you your desired appearance. It is important you are both on the same page, and you understand what is realistic to expect after treatment.
- Finding a qualified healthcare provider lowers the risks associated with the treatment.
Just like any other procedure, there are a few risks associated with cosmetic injections. These risks range from eyelid heaviness and asymmetry to more severe complications that could result in permanent scarring, if not managed correctly. It is not as likely for these problems to arise if you are treated by a qualified healthcare provider.
- When you are treated by an experienced practitioner, your results will appear natural.
Many have heard and seen the horrors of an unnatural-looking, frozen-face caused by too much Botox being injected into the face. Injecting Botox and filler is an art, and an injector who has treated many patients knows how much is necessary to keep the face looking natural, while improving your overall appearance.
- A reputable cosmetic practice will help support you during your recovery period.
They should give you instructions on what you should and should not expect after treatment, follow up with you after a suitable amount of time has passed and be available for you to communicate questions or concerns.
Steps You Can Take to Find the Best Healthcare Provider For You
- Search for a provider who specializes in the treatment you want to receive.
- Make sure your practitioner is certified to perform the treatment you are interested in having done.
- Look up patient reviews or testimonials before you choose a practice or provider.
- Ask people you know who have received cosmetic injections if they have any recommendations.
- Look for evidence of success and experience, such as published articles, books, teaching experience or significant recognition by others in the field.
- Start with a consultation to make sure you feel comfortable working with the practitioner or practice and ask them any questions you may have.
- Find out how frequently the practitioner performs the treatment you are interested in having done. Usually, the more treatments the injector performs, the better.
Why Dr. Dayan’s Practice is a Good Choice for Cosmetic Injections
Dr. Dayan is one of the country’s foremost experts on non-surgical cosmetic treatments. In fact, he has researched and pioneered many of the treatments commonly used today. Dr. Dayan has published several articles about injectable treatments, and has taught over 2,000 doctors how to use Botox. He is one of the few physicians selected nationwide as a National Education Faculty member by Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox, and has done more research on Botox than any other doctor in Chicago.
If you would like to ask Michelle a question, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Question for Michelle”.