For years there has been only one option for those seeking a botulinum toxin to help erase wrinkles from the top third of their face, Botox®. Recently though, Medicis has joined the market with its new product, Dysport®.
The introduction of Dysport® to the market means more options for patients and hopefully a lower price point for botulinum with the addition of competition into the marketplace. Time will tell if patients find the effects of Dysport® more satisfying or longer lasting than those of Botox.
Why you should feel comfortable getting Botox® and Dysport® from Dr. Dayan:
- Did you know that Dr. Dayan and Michelle are one of the top providers of Botox® and Dysport® in the Midwest?
- Did you know that Dr Dayan has published over 10 articles in Medical journals on Botox®?
- Did you know that Dr Dayan was the only Midwest Doctor selected to be in the Dysport® FDA trial?
- Did you know that Dr. Dayan has done more research on Botox® than any other doctor in Chicago?
- Did you know that Dr. Dayan was the only Chicago Doctor on U.S. Consensus Panel for Botox® dosing?
- Did you know Dr. Dayan has taught over 2000 Doctors how to use Botox®?
- Did you know Dr. Dayan has lectured over 250 times to over 3500 doctors on the science of Botox®?
- Did you know Dr. Dayan wrote a book about Botox®?
- Did you know you chose the most experienced Botox® doctor in Chicago?
Contact the Chicago Center of Facial Plastic Surgery about Dysport®.
Last Updated on April 7, 2021 by Dr Dayan