Did You Know?
According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the average plastic surgeon does approximately 14 rhinoplasty procedures a year where as Dr. Steven H. Dayan does approximately 200 – over ten times what the average plastic surgeon does!
He is a member of ASAPS, AAPFRS, ASDS and serves in an elected position within the Facial Plastic Surgery society as well as on the editorial board of Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery Journal ASJ (the official journal for ASAPS), Facial Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology.
Dr Dayan, Chicago Rhinoplasty specialist…
- Recently published an article in a very prestigious medical journal with his colleague and fellow closed rhinoplasty expert, the famed Beverly Hills surgeon, Raj Kanodia, M.D., FACS.
- Has performed and has made over 2000 people happy and satisfied with nasal procedures.
- Is one of the most experienced and sought out rhinoplasty surgeons in the world.
- Has written over 10 research papers on rhinoplasty.
- Has lectured and taught Rhinoplasty for over 10 years throughout the world.
- Is board certified in two boards that are dedicated to the nose.
- Is a leading developer of newer, safer and less invasive techniques for rhinoplasty.
- Is one of only a few physicians who perform both open and closed rhinoplasty routinely.
- New closed rhinoplasty techniques mean shorter time under anesthesia and quicker recovery.
- Is an associate editor of a Facial Plastic Surgery Journal.
- Has strong rhinoplasty lineage. He is the great nephew of Sam Fomon, one of the founding fathers of rhinoplasty.
- Also trained with many of the best in the U.S. at both the open and closed technique before becoming the successor to Dr. Tardy, taking over his practice in 1999.
- Has written four books, one dedicated to teaching the importance of providing great service to patients.